1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
Information ausblenden

Hallo Gast!

Leider kannst du aktuell nicht alle Beiträge und Funktionen des Forums sehen.

Bitte Registriere dich doch im Forum und sei ein Teil der Battlefield 1 Community!

>>Funktionen freischalten!<<<

>>Werbung ausschalten!<<<

Registrierte Nutzer, sehen keine Werbung.

Liebe Grüße

BF1 Community

Banned on your server

Dieses Thema im Forum "Erfahrungsberichte & Beschwerden" wurde erstellt von dsedean, 27. Juni 2017.

1. dsedean

dsedean Neuling

Hello, I have been playing your server a fair bit, i enjoy it, sorry i only speak English.
    i was on today about 16:00 where i was kicked due to a member of yours team killed me, his name was vortex.
    now i was upset to say the least as i was kill away from in row unlock. however things was said nothing drastic. i did swear, i did let it drop untill i was provoked by him telling me to shut my mouth. so i team killed him back called it evens, he kicked me. i thought fair play, understandable. however i came back on was going to ignore him. he says one more time and will ban you, as a joke i say nuh huh, i am too special. banned... sorry but the ban is unnecessary and unjust worthy. is this how we the public of your servers get treated? i would like to be unbanned so me and my friends can carry on with the server as we enjoy it. i'll be taking a screen shot this time of this forum as i did post on your board and it got removed!

2. GLSS

GLSS Admin
    Mitarbeiter

which server??

Diese Seite empfehlen

Die Seite wird geladen...